< prev   |   next >

Sheldon Church Prince Williams Parish Church We stopped at a visitor's center to inquire of directions to the twice burned down 'Sherman Church'. 'Ah', the woman replied, 'Sheldon Church. It's Sheldon Church. Sherman burnt it down.'

Here we have "Prince Williams Parish Church built between 1745 and 1755. The name Sheldon Church was used to honor the Bull Family who had a plantation nearby and their ancestral home in Warwickshire, England were called Sheldon Hall.
< prev   |   next >
  HomeUSA the East • Georgia • '07 Feb: Savannah and Charleston  





© 2014 • WhereTheHeckIsMom.com